Royal British Legion
Turves Road, Cheadle Hulme. SK8 6AY
1) From Flixton bandroom, get on to the M60 motorway, heading towards Stockport.
2) Come off the M60 at Junction 3 which is the Cheadle/Wilmslow/A34 Junction.
3) Merge on to the A34 Kingsway, heading South.
4) Carry straight on through the first set of traffic lights.
5) Leave the A34 at the first turn off, signposted Cheadle Hulme etc.
6) You will come to a roundabout. Take the 3rd exit.
7) You will then come to a mini roundabout with Sainsburys/John Lewis on the left. Go straight ahead at this mini roundabout on to the B5358 Wilmslow Road.
8) Carry on until the first junction/first major lights, where you turn left on to Etchells Road.
9) Etchells Road becomes Turves Road.
10) Carry on until almost at the bottom (straight ahead at the mini roundabouts).
11) The Royal British Legion is on the left. It is next to the fire station.
There is a car park at the RBL, just after you see the building.